AAJMI Bihar organized an alumni on dated 26th January 2021 in Delhi to discuss about the updates of AAJMI Bihar activities. In the welcome speech, it was talked about the purpose of the meeting, the past progress reports and the path for a new strategy. In the beginning, many members suggested that prizes should be given in the name of the founders of Jamia Millia Islamia by our organization. Particularly those founders, whose contributions are not much discussed.
- There was a suggestion from many members that we should open coaching centres for poor students. Like MS Academy, However, many members were of the opinion that we should not run any new coaching, but we should be work now as a facilitator.
- Emphasis was laid on campaigning for admission in Jamia and AMU. For this purpose, the idea of running an orientation program in Bihar or Delhi.
- It was said to set up a job fair in Patna. It will be facilitated by Naiyer Bhai.
- Emphasis was laid on increasing the number of official members of this group. It is unanimously agreed that we should conduct a membership campaign and keep it free for two months.
- The idea was to have a meeting every month and give progress report.
- Online meeting was also advocated.
- AAJMI will write letters and will take follow up from institutions or governments for any issue related to Students. As for example Jamia Diploma is not recognized by the Bihar Government.
- Regarding writing some letters of Jamia, members were asked to meet Jamia through an arrangement
Three big things about the meeting
- The idea of running an Orientation Program in Bihar or Delhi.
- There was an idea to have a job fair in Patna.
- Membership campaign